Microsoft Integration Services
Viaweb offers comprehensive migration services to help organizations smoothly transit to Microsoft Office 365 from any software configuration, be it on-premises, cloud or hybrid. Relying on our SharePoint and Office 365 consulting practice, we guide our customers through the entire migration way and ensure that the migrated solution functions appropriately and meets collaboration expectations of all user groups.
Sharepoint Integration Services
Working with SharePoint for over 12 years, we know that the platform can handle a variety of business challenges on its own. Yet, organizations can increase the capabilities of both SharePoint and other enterprise systems by integrating them. Fully-fledged collaboration within a CRM system, a cloud ERP system connected with employees’ digital workplaces, centralized content repositories – these are the advantages a successful integration can bring. And Viaweb’s SharePoint team is here to help your company reach these integration perks. We are a Microsoft partner:
Our team includes 20+ Microsoft-certified SharePoint experts
A CRM system and a SharePoint solution is the duo that allows companies to excel in their sales and marketing activities. Fully-functional document and workflow management, secure communication areas for internal and external users, centralized repositories of customer-related content let companies have a comprehensive vision of their customer relationships. Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Pipedrive, BPM Online, Zoho CRM, amoCRM, Nimble, SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud are just some CRM platforms that we can couple with your SharePoint solution.
By integrating an ERP system with SharePoint, companies can add dynamic collaboration to everyday business processes. This type of integration allows ERP users to root out manual work, vitalize supply chain flows and avoid data inconsistency, workflow ruptures and communication gaps leading to critical slowdowns and mistakes. Moreover, users will be able to keep collaborating even if they are out of their working places and can’t access their ERP system. Our developers integrate SharePoint with SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Sage and other platform-based or custom ERPs.
If an organization uses both a SharePoint-based solution and a separate enterprise content management system, integrating them will help not only to avoid unneeded content duplication but also to grant ECM users with larger collaboration capabilities. SharePoint integration with OpenText, Nuxeo, Laserfishe, Citrix ShareFile and other ESMs will enable employees to use a single sign-on in their content management environments, to access the required content immediately through the powerful federated search, to archive content securely and to reuse it at any time.
By connecting the SharePoint environment with a document management system, such as Alfresco, Box, OneDrive for Business, Zoho Docs or M-Files, organizations prevent document duplication, enable document versioning and easy sharing, as well as activate automatic synchronization between on-premises and cloud document storages. Leveraging the SharePoint document management features, users will be able to collaborate on docs when offline or share files with users that have no access to a DMS.
SharePoint integration with a BI solution brings several advantages. On the one hand, SharePoint can serve as a centralized storage for ready-made reports and statistics that will always be at users’ fingertips. On the other hand, SharePoint can help to visualize data initially processed in a dedicated BI solution. SharePoint integration with Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, Tableau or Qlik is the quickest way to deliver a variety of data to the business decision-makers and collaborate on this data within the same portal or to spread the reporting results throughout the entire company in a few clicks.
Other integration options
If your integration requirements don’t fit any of the above-mentioned needs, don’t worry. We are always up to discussing your particular integration project that might include:
- Email integration: Outlook, Exchange, Gmail, etc.
- Integration with other collaboration solutions: Office 365, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Stride, etc.
- Social media integration: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- LMS integration: Moodle, TalentLMS, Canvas, Geenio, etc.
- CMS integration: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Pimcore, etc.
- Integration with any custom solution upon your request.
Sharepoint integration approach
To ensure a seamless integration of your SharePoint on-premises or SharePoint Online deployment with third-party server and cloud solutions, our development team applies a variety of methods and tools.
- Integration via Business Connectivity Services (BCS).We use BCS to enable trouble-free data flows between SharePoint and external data sources. For example, by leveraging BCS, we help companies to use data from external databases or data-abundant systems (BI, ERP, ITSM, etc.) right in SharePoint. By coupling BCS with custom solutions and development tools, such as SharePoint Designer, we address complex integration scenarios.
- Hybrid integrations.We utilize hybrid APIs to set smooth business processes managed within Microsoft on-premises and cloud applications simultaneously. This type of integration allows displaying Office 365 search results in SharePoint on-premises, connecting Exchange Server with SharePoint Online in Office 365 or integrating SharePoint on-premises with the cloud OneDrive for Business.
- Integration via Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS).We follow the CMIS integration to ensure interoperability of content management systems and content repositories with SharePoint.
- Custom integrations.Apart from the listed technologies, we also utilize custom assemblies, custom event receivers, cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) and other methods, as well as Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visio to create unique integration paths and successfully integrate your SharePoint solutions with third-party deployments.